Multidisciplinary artist birthed in Niterói, Rio de janeiro, Gama extracts sensations out of environments, in order to create dream-like anecdotes that incorporates all shades of numerous spectrums. Ambiguous puzzles between organic native and ethereal abstract, brings androgyny to a unusual perspective, hazes one's sense of duality.
The live performance is the main act of Gama’s mishmash. An alchemical rite to transform musical ideias, soundscapes and recordings into a seam of moods and energies. Any sound particle holds a impulse to keep alive the hypnotic electroacoustic batucada that surfaces back and forth between focus and distraction.
Projects and Hightlights
- As polaris climbs higher in the sky tour (2018): Switzerland, Germany, Norway, Poland, Romania, New york.
- Solstice Tour (2017-2018): Mexico city, tepoztlan, tulum, san francisco, Santiago, Nomade festival, Voodoohop Na cachoeira.
- Soundtrack for VJ suave Virtual reality installation "Floresta Encantada"
- Live soundtrack for VJ Suave Waterfall performance (2018)
- Soundtrack for Suave Ciclo (2017)
- Soundtrack for Tapume by Muamba Estúdio (2017) TV ONLY
- Soundtrack for Entulho (2016)
- Album "Microscopic cookbook " released in cassette tape by Chill Mountain records (Japan, December, 2017)
- EP "J'écris" Released digitally on Frente Boliviarista (April 2018)
- Track produced for the vinyl release of Voodoohop Collective in Japan (November 2017);
- Singles Released in Urban cosmonaut radio, Frente bolivarista, Drossel & Nomade records.